UKTT 2023 is coming to London
1. How many SKUs can I showcase at my table?
We suggest that a maximum of 6 SKUs are poured at a table. This includes different varietals within a brand umbrella as well. For example: if your brand ABC has a Shiraz, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and your brand XYZ has Pinot Gris these are counted as 4 SKUs.
2. How many bottles do I need for sampling?
We recommend a minimum of 4 bottles per SKU. You may bring/ship additional bottles as you see fit.
3. What is included at my exhibitor table?
The trade tasting is a trestle table set up. Your pricing overs ALL costs associated with the show. You are required to bring in one roll-up banner only and may place marketing material on your table. UKTT will provide you with the below.
6' x 30" Table-Top, with white skirting
E-Program Guide Listing
2 Conference pass
2 Lunch passes
4. Will ice and wine glasses be provided?
Wine glasses will be collected by visitors as they enter the room so you will not need to have any glasses at your table. Ice may be collected at the ice station as and when required.
5. What else can I display at my table?
You may display a roll-up banner behind your table. Other material that may be displayed include brand sell sheets, brochures, business cards and pricing for importers and distributors. Only 1 roll-up banner can be displayed per table. Table Signage, spittoon and ice bucket will be provided by UKTT.
6. Roll-up banner dimension requirements? Recommended size. 80-85 x 200cm Examples:
7. Are there power outlets available at my table?
10. How should I ship my samples?
We will send detailed instructions about how to ship samples in May . If you need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
11. When should I ship my samples?
Samples will need to be shipped in June. Instructions will be sent via email. Please email email@example.com if you require additional information.
12. Can I ship samples to the venue directly?
No, the venue does not provide this facility. The samples must be shipped to our warehouse (using the instructions we will send) or you may bring them in with you directly on the day of the tasting.
13. How will I find my samples for the tasting?
If you have shipped your samples to UKTT’s warehouse, your samples will be at your table when you arrive to setup your table.
14. Can I bring my samples directly to the venue?
Yes, you may bring in samples with you when you arrive to setup your table at the event. We ask that you arrive a little early to allow for setup.
15. Will you chill my products before my arrival?
We are unable to chill your wine before the event. We ask that you arrive an hour before the start of the event at 10 am to be able to place your wines on ice for chilling.
16. What are the event times?
The Grand Tasting is on November 15th & 16th. The Visitors timings are 11 am - 5 pm.
What are the exhibitor bump-in and bump-out times for the Grand Tasting?
The bump in time on Nov 15th is 8 am.
The bump out time on Nov 16th is at 5 pm.
18. What is my table number? Where am I placed on the tasting floor?
The floor map is available in the Table Selection link in Exhibitor Zone.
19. How many buyers are you expecting at the tasting?
We expect about 1500 trade visitors over 2 days. This includes importers, distributors, on-premise and off-premise retailers and members of the press.
20. How many exhibitor badges are included with my registration?
Any number of exhibitor badges may be registered. However, only 2 people can stand at a table at any given time. Registration for badges can be done through Exhibitor Zone.